Your use of the website of Christopher Hluchan & Associates, Professional Corporation (the "Site") is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- By visiting the Site, you have not established a lawyer/client relationship with Christopher Hluchan & Associates, Professional Corporation (the "Firm"). In order to establish such a lawyer/client relationship, a formal engagement must be entered into where the terms of same are clearly understood and committed to writing in an engagement letter issued by the Firm.
- The Site does not contain legal advice nor are we purporting to provide you with any legal advice through the content published on the Site. The lawyers of the Firm practice law in the Province of Ontario and in other Provinces of Canada when specifically engaged to do so.
- We try to ensure that the information on the Site is timely and accurate, but there may be occasions when the information becomes outdated or may contain an inadvertent error. Accordingly, your use of the Site is at your own risk and the information provided herein is on an "as is" basis.
- Any links we provide to third party material is for convenience only and does not imply any endorsement on the part of the Firm of any content on such other sites.
- Email is not a secure medium for communication and, accordingly, should you wish to communicate information to us in a secure manner, please contact us so that we may discuss appropriate arrangements for same.
© 2010, Christopher Hluchan & Associates, Professional Corporation. All content on the Site, is the property of the Firm or the property of our suppliers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and treaty provision laws. No part of this content may be sold or used in any way without our permission, except that any of our articles that are provided or published on the Site are licensed under a Creative Commons Canada License.
Top of page